YouTube is a free video-sharing platform in which you can Discover new things. It is the platform where you can search and see the videos shared by others, and also you can add your own videos free of cost. Not only this feature, but you can also give your feedback in the form of Likes, dislikes, or comments below the videos. These videos may be based on Cooking, Technology, Study, motivation, Entertainment, etc.
Either you must be 18 years old or 13 years old with Parental Consent to create a YouTube account.
Statistics of YouTube
YouTube is the most recommended platform used by over 2.3 billion worldwide. In 2017 there were 122 million users from India. But now, it has reached 567 million users only from India in 2022.
YouTube partner program for Earning
YouTube is the only platform that gives you both popularity and earnings. You can earn your money by views on your video.
Earning on views depend upon the following factors :
- Monetization procedure: It is a significant step after starting your YouTube channel. The two most important steps are,
- Minimum 1000 subscribers
- 4000 hours of valid views in the last 12 months after uploading the video
- Have a linked Adsense account
2. The number of views: It depends upon the number of views counted on your video.
3. Video topics: Earning may be based on the video topics. For example, Comedy and gaming channels get more money. Then secondly, Music and technology channels, then roasting channels, and at last, the cooking channels get less money as compared to other channels.
4. Audience engagement level based on your video: Audience level is also calculated for earning.
5. Your Country: You should be in a country where a YouTube partner program is available.
6. No active community guideline strikes are present.
7. Membership opportunity: After your channel gets 30,000 subscribers, it gets an additional benefit of a membership offer for its fans.
8. Revenue for an advertisement: When someone plays your video, the video advertisement on your screen can also help you earn after your channel monetizes.
Approximate Earning on views:
|1 million||Rs- 8000-35000|
Various ways from which YouTubers make money?
- Sponsorship is how videos are made to promote a brand, product, or specific content. Then the brand will pay you for this.
- Affiliate Marketing: You can add affiliate links to the video’s description. If people go through the link and purchase, you will earn a commission for this.
How to know that your content is perfect for YouTube?
- Make your videos concise. The video is at least 10 to 15 minutes long. Lengthy videos can decrease the engagement level of the audience.
- Make your description eye-catching so viewers can get all relevant information in one place.
- Post your videos consistently to increase the number of subscribers and audience engagement level.
- The content you are making must be unique, creative, and informative.
There needs to be more clarity when starting a channel. But to be successful, you have to keep patience and grow slowly. Few necessary things you need to keep in mind before creating your content. Remember, YouTube is the only platform that gives you both popularity and earnings.
Frequently asked questions(FAQS)
- Does YouTube pay monthly?
Yes, YouTube pays monthly, either through direct deposit or mail.
- Do the likes and dislikes affect the earnings?
It is only the feedback of the viewer. It has no connection with earnings.
- Currently, which format video topics are highly paid for on YouTube?
Entertainment basis videos and gaming videos
- How do I make edits to my own videos?
YouTube has its own platform called YouTube studio.
- Which type of videos gets viral first?
Mostly comedy or entertainment videos. But It may depend on how much creativity and uniqueness you have added to the video.