YouTube is a free video-sharing platform in which you can Discover new things. It is the platform in which you can search and see the videos shared by others, and also you can add your videos free of cost. Not only this feature, but you can also give your own opinion or feedback in the form of a Like, dislike, or comment below the videos.
Either you must be 18 years old or 13 years old with Parental Consent to create a YouTube channel.
Ways to increase your follower:
These are the following points you need to remember,
- Create very engaging and informative content
1.1. Build content based on Audiences preferences
1.2. Make videos with relevant information, and no unnecessary things will be there.
1.3. Give some visual effects to your video.
- Research target audience
2.1. Once you successfully reach your goal, you will research your target audience’s details.
2.2. You must find your target audience’s personal information like age, gender, country, language, the content they like the most, etc.
3. Optimize your YouTube video.
3.1. Title: The title of your video will help in its ranking.
3.2. Description: Add helpful information like the direct link to the described video and accurate description. Add timestamps to your descriptions so that it helps the viewer to see the required part of the video.
3.3. Some other ways to optimize your YouTube video are to create an eye-catching thumbnail for your video and upload a translation or transcript of your video.
3.4. Create a YouTube trailer before you post your original video to get a response from the audience.
3.5. Design an exciting look for your channel.
4. Research your competitors
4.1. Research your competitors’ content on YouTube. Subscribe to their channel and read the comments given by the audience.
4.2. Plan your content and take help from your competitors’ videos.
- Create and post videos frequently.
5.1. Add your creativity and plan to your video to get more subscribers and views.
5.2. Create and post videos according to your scheduled time.
- Create High-Quality videos
6.1. Set up an excellent green background and use studio lights for better videos.
6.2. Record your videos in 1080p, or they can be in a higher resolution so that audiences will not get bored of low-resolution problems.
6.3. Use well-paid video editing software for editing your videos, or you can also hire someone to edit your videos.
- You can add watermark videos of your brand for your subscribers.
- Read all comments on your videos and try to figure out the necessities required by the audiences. Try to give answers to all the people who commented on your video.
How to make money from YouTube?
- You can earn money from your channel.
- You can make some money from YouTube channels from
- Affiliate marketing: When people go through your link and purchase or visit that link, you will get some commission from that.
- Collaborations: you have to collaborate with brands to make some money.
- Create your own merchandise.
Creating engaging content and posting videos frequently on YouTube are significant steps to growing your YouTube channel quickly. Being stressed is normal, but you have to keep some patience to be successful.